Formulation of Search Specifications
- In-depth documentation of client’s needs and the challenges of the opportunity.
- Determine WHO are we looking for in terms of candidate’s skills, accomplishments and personal/leadership style.
Development of Search Strategy
- Prioritize if functional, industry or regional experience is more important.
- Set the search parameters; determine WHERE we could find this person.
Formulation of a List of Target Companies
- Market research according to search parameters.
- Confirm the existence of the companies in the desired location.
Research & Sourcing of Candidates
- Research into WHO is doing a similar role as the position in the search.
- Identify potential candidates as defined in search specification.
Headhunting & Qualification of Candidates
- Selling the job opportunity, employer and environment.
- Preliminary qualification of candidates.
In-depth Interview of Candidates
- Interview prime candidates to develop an understanding of all qualifications, personal communication skills, and professional style.
- User SRA Dimensional Search® process — matching professional skills to job requirements, past accomplishments to future projects and personal style to corporate culture.
- Conduct stringent reference checks with former employers, superiors, colleagues, and informal network.
Psychometric Testing (optional)
- Use of DISC Psychometric Analysis to determine candidates’ style and motivation to assess candidates’ potential cultural fit with client organisation.
Presentation of Candidates